Carsphairn Community Trust (CCT) is a Scottish Registered Charity (No. SCO44308), working in and on behalf of the residents of Carsphairn community.
CCT are fully committed to working with any Community Group or individual who wishes to initiate a project that will benefit Carsphairn Community.
Projects undertaken so far include -
- Carsphairn Future Plan - community survey to find out the community's priorities for development. You can download a copy below.
- Installation of a new notice bord at the Heritage Centre car park. Community groups can advertise their events here. Contact us for a key.
- Investigation into buying Greystones Pub.
- Providing activities for the community via the Recreation Group.
- Proposal and research into buying a local woodland for the community.
If you require any further information, or would like to become involved in ANY way, please email us!
Current Board of Directors
Convenor - Steve Cowley
Vice-convenor - Andrew Metcalf
Treasurer - David McMillan
Secretary - Darren Challis
Committee - Karen Hall
To contact CCT, please email email@example.com